The patented design of Indigenous™ Dental Health Bones helps clean teeth and freshen breath, while fighting plaque and tartar build-up.
They are safe and highly digestible for all dog breeds and sizes. Dental Health Bones are made with ascophyllum nodosum, a natural kelp harvested from the clean, cold North Atlantic seas of Canada, Iceland, and Norway. This kelp is a rich source of nutrients and is free from artificial colors and preservatives.
- No ingredients from China
- Same great formula‐ now with prebiotics & Omegas 3 & 6 from salmon oil
- Helps fight tartar & plaque
- Grain‐free, gluten‐free, GMO‐free—made with natural ingredients
- Safe & highly digestible
- Patented design helps clean teeth & freshen breath by natural chewing action (US Patent #: D586,976)
- Made with ingredients sourced in USA when possible
|Small Breeds from 10-25 pounds||Mid to Large Breeds from 25-100+ pounds|
|Half (1/2) bone per day – Bone snaps In half||One bone per day|
|Small Breeds from 3-10 pounds|
|One bone per day – Bone snaps In half|