Grizzly Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
The most complete source of natural Omega-3 fatty acids comes from wild Alaskan salmon
Wild, natural salmon oil
Grizzly Salmon Oil™ is derived only from wild Alaskan Salmon that have spent their entire lives foraging on a natural, nutrient-rich diet. The resulting oil contains a balanced blend of valuable fatty acids, inherent antioxidants, and vitamins that naturally occur in the salmon, which will not interfere with your pet’s intake of vitamins from other sources.
The right Omega-3 fatty acids are from fish
Grizzly Salmon Oil supplies a daily supplement rich in EPA and DHA – the right Omega-3 fatty acids. Your pet’s metabolism uses these nutrients immediately without any prior conversion. Plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, such as those found in flax seed, must be converted by your dog’s or cat’s body prior to use—an inefficient process that may result in as little as 5 % – 15 % of the fatty acids being actually metabolized.
Human-Grade Source = Sustainable Solution
Grizzly Salmon Oil is a sustainable Omega-3 solution: no fish is caught for the purpose of making oil. Instead, our Omega-3 oils are a co-product of the production of high quality seafood products for humans. This enables more of the fish to be utilized in a better way… for the benefit of our pets.
The Benefits of Grizzly Salmon Oil
- The most complete
- High levels of DHA and EPA
- Supports healthy skin and coat
- Supports nerve-based functions including cognition and vision
- Supports the immune system
- Supports fertility
Salmon Oil is
- Wild, not farmed: see why this is so important >
- Sustainably sourced: no fish is caught solely for the purpose of making oil; our Omega-3 oils are a co-product of human-grade fish products, enabling more of the fish to be utilized in a better way (and to the benefit of our pets!).
- High quality: produced in a state-of-the-art production plant that handles only human-grade fish products.
- Uniquely fresh: gentle extraction in a totally enclosed and continuous in-line process keeps the oil away from air.
- Health-promoting: able to correct the improper Omega-3/Omega-6 ratio found in most pet foods.
- Excellent for rotation feeding: many pet owners like to alternate between using Grizzly Salmon Oil and Grizzly Pollock oil.
- Certified by the National Animal Supplements Council for quality and safety.
Salmon Oil, Tocopherols (preservative).
|Crude Protein||Min. 0.0%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 99.9%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Min. 29% / 535mg (min)
DHA 11% / 205mg (min)
EPA 10% / 185mg (min)
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
||3% / 55mg (min)
Calorie Content (calculated)
225 kcals (calories) ME/1 oz
Each bottle of our oil contains a pump device; depressing this pump dispenses oil from the bottle. The volume of oil dispensed per pump stroke depends on the size of the bottle of oil: smaller bottles (4 and 8 ounce) dispense 18 calories per pump; larger bottles (16, 32 and 64 ounce) dispense 30 calories per pump. This enables you to control the number of pumps (and thus the number of calories) you give to your pet.
Add daily to your pet’s food according to the weight chart below. For best results, use regularly on a long-term basis.
For 4 oz and 8 oz bottles: One pump stroke equals approximately 0.07 fluid ounces / 2 ml.
For 16, 32 and 64 oz bottles: One pump stroke equals approximately 0.12 fluid ounces / 3.5 ml.