Beef marrow bones from USDA inspected beef cattle that are passed for human consumption. These marrow bones are "Nature's natural toothbrush", one of the best things you can give your dog to keep it's teeth clean (and busy).
When picking bones, pick the appropriate size:
- Bigger than the dog/cat's mouth.
- If you have an aggressive chewer then find a bone that he/she can't fit into it's mouth.
- Give up to 2 bones a week
- Always monitor your dog, especially the first time you give your dog something new.
- Once the bone is completely cleaned, toss the bone within a day or two.
- Recreational bones are NOT to be completely consumed.
* Pictures only show a general idea of what the bone will look like. Because it is a natural product, size, amount of meat/marrow will vary bone to bone.